Member Seeking Sponsorship

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Hi all

One of our members has just purchased a 1985 280 SL, which she bought after she found out she had Breast Cancer and wanted to achieve one of her life's wishes.

Quote: Claire Carmichael "I am about to start a 18 week course of Chemotherapy and will then go on to have radiotherapy and hormone treatment. My warped sense of humour says I should be relieved my hair won't get in the way when I have the roof down this summer.."

Claire is planning to do 5 Cancer Research 'Race for Life's' in the South West this summer during her Chemotherapy months and is looking for sponsorship.

Claire would greatly appreciate it if you would like to sponsor her - See link below:

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/clairecarmichael2012

Thanks,
Beccy

S

Slimcilla

Thank you Beccy for posting this..

I am hoping to do 5 'Race for Life's' with my greyhound Speedy this summer in order to raise lots of dosh for Cancer Research.. If anyone could spare a fiver (or more!) then I would greatly appreciate it! If I can make a difference to other people's lives by raising this dosh then I think it's a great way to distract myself this summer.. This is the link again.. http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/clairecarmichael2012

In the meantime, Speedy and I are loving the SL but I have yet to work out what to attach Speedy's car harness to - he hasn't been in it when the roof is down yet.. I have though! Wheeeeeeee.......:grin::grin::grin:

CC x

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom