Members in Scotland

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
Haven't heard from Benz Diagnostics for a while...are you still around? Just that somebody on t'other side was asking.

Ernie

not logged in since March 2015 so either busy or not around anymore, id imagine.

mercedes13156

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Cabrio and a Ford Kuga
Hi. I just found this thread. A bit late, I know, but I'm just outside Livingston.

I run a 55 plate C Class 220CDi and my wife runs an 03 CLK 200 Kompressor Convertible.

Maybe a bit cheeky, but if the guys listed above have disappeared, I've got an iCarSoft 980 diagnostic tool for MERCs, Sprinters and Smarts. It's a really fantastic wee bit of kit and will read practically any Merc with a 16 pin socket. I've saved myself a fortune with it. It doesn't work with the old 32 pin socket. You need STAR for that.

Here's the deal, I'll diagnose Members' Mercs for free. All you need to do is message me through the Forum, arrange a date / time and it's done.

You'll get a written list of fault codes. What you do with it is up to you after that.

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
Here's the deal, I'll diagnose Members' Mercs for free. All you need to do is message me through the Forum, arrange a date / time and it's done.

You'll get a written list of fault codes. What you do with it is up to you after that.

Nice offer, I may take you up on that sometime! :D

Russ

ALFIEBEARD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
JAGUAR XF-R SPORT
mercedes13156.. what a decent chap you are offering free diagnostic checks for members.:D

All the best

Alfie

Last edited:

kay187

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes S Class W221 LWB
New S-Class owner from sunny Glesga :)

FSE23

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Previous: F30/2014/3.0D
Hi there, I'm just waiting for my first Merc C coupe, it suppose to arrive in Jan but no VIN as yet, so I have doubts if it arrives on time, any thoughts?

blobbt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
s class 320cdi c220 cdi w203 & a140 lwb
help

just got a s 320 cdi, alot of electrical gremlins and need help,so here goes,

put side lights on left headlight flashes
put the lights on and the indicators go slow or fast,
no central locking
no buttons on the centre console work
battery was 12.13 volts so new one going in tomorrow.

any ideas on where to start.

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
VW Scirocco. The Quattro, E350 CDi Blue Efficiency Sport Coupe, now both gone
:oops: Just found this thread, got my E350 CDi Coupe at the end of March 2018. I've had a couple of issues with her but got them sorted out thank goodness. Did a big service last month so, she's all cool at the moment. I'm in North Ayrshire.

Donald McPherson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c180 komp elegance se a 2005
Also another new member from the silver city of Aberdeen. 2005 W203 kompressor. I'm a big numpty when I bought it in a hurry. My eye was fixed on the low petrol light I never noticed the ESP warning as the display was on the radio. Also there was a radiator warning and no heat from the heater. I know I know I'm stupid. Never even thought to try the cuise controle. Not working either. The steering wheel was off centre. So last weekend I set the car up on ramps and turned the trackrods one at a time to get the wheel straight. Now it's straight the ESP warning has gone and the cruise control is working. What a relief. The radiator and heater matrix was also flushed out and now also works. All at zero extra price. Mind you I will need to get the wheels properly aligned and a new second hand radiator fan installed. But all in all I'm well chuffed.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MY 2018 E 220D saloon
Hi. I just found this thread. A bit late, I know, but I'm just outside Livingston.

I run a 55 plate C Class 220CDi and my wife runs an 03 CLK 200 Kompressor Convertible.

Maybe a bit cheeky, but if the guys listed above have disappeared, I've got an iCarSoft 980 diagnostic tool for MERCs, Sprinters and Smarts. It's a really fantastic wee bit of kit and will read practically any Merc with a 16 pin socket. I've saved myself a fortune with it. It doesn't work with the old 32 pin socket. You need STAR for that.

Top gesture but hopefully will never need to ask you :)

Jamsey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213 2016 220d
Also another new member from the silver city of Aberdeen. 2005 W203 kompressor. I'm a big numpty when I bought it in a hurry. My eye was fixed on the low petrol light I never noticed the ESP warning as the display was on the radio. Also there was a radiator warning and no heat from the heater. I know I know I'm stupid. Never even thought to try the cuise controle. Not working either. The steering wheel was off centre. So last weekend I set the car up on ramps and turned the trackrods one at a time to get the wheel straight. Now it's straight the ESP warning has gone and the cruise control is working. What a relief. The radiator and heater matrix was also flushed out and now also works. All at zero extra price. Mind you I will need to get the wheels properly aligned and a new second hand radiator fan installed. But all in all I'm well chuffed.
But Think of the satisfaction you FIXED it

Donald McPherson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c180 komp elegance se a 2005
But Think of the satisfaction you FIXED it
Just the heater to fix. I think it could be a chocked matrix as I anlyget a little heat from both sides of the car which suggests to me it's not the actuator flaps.

Top Bottom