1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vehicle Mercedes 230E (1982) for sale

Discussion in 'Mercedes Car Classifieds' started by mark.s, Sep 26, 2017.

1. mark.s

mark.s Moderator MBO Ad Sales & Partnerships

Your Mercedes:
    W204, 2008 C Class 230 Elegance
    MBO member seeking a reluctant sale of his lovely 1982 Mercedes 230E which he has had for nearly 14 years. OPEN TO OFFERS...

Fox 1.jpg

The car is in excellent condition with only small areas around the wheel arches and bonnet with rust starting to show.
    The rest of the car is solid and very clean.
    I have had the timing chain replaced along with a complete full car, engine service about 20k miles ago where anything that needed replacing was replaced and all oils and fluids changed. The car really wasn't used much afterwards as it was used for weddings only as I am a photographer hence it had to look like new!
    It has also had a new temperature sensor, engine mounts, all doors and both windscreen and rear window rubber seals have been replaced, as has rocker cover gasket, HT leads and the boot seal.
    Since then it has been serviced every year and as already stated any issues that have developed have been nipped in the bud.
    The car hasn't really been used for the last 6 years and has been garaged throughout.
    The car starts first time every time and runs like a dream.
    The only issue really is the drivers seat that needs a bit of repair work as shown in the images. The interior could do with maybe a little work if you're fussy, but the mechanical condition of the car is just great.

Jan 18 MOT.
    Mileage 165,000

I'm very reluctant to sell her but I just do not use her so best move her on to someone who will make use of her.

To find out more or make me an offer.....please call Peter Fox 44 (0) 7970 817713 peter@peterjfox.com

Fox 2.jpg Fox 3.jpg

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 2:43 PM
  2. DREAMER NO2

DREAMER NO2 Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    W124 2.6E M103
    Wish the gentelman good luck with the sale . One of the best Mercedes ever made . And this one is a good buy .

mark.s likes this.
  3. peter fox

peter fox New Member

Your Mercedes:
    230e/1982/2.3
    Thanks Dreamer No2, the car is really lovely with just a few cosmetic blemishes but the paintwork just gleams and she runs like a dream. I'm always amazed at how well the paintwork holds up to the test of time.
    Anyone looking to buy her is getting a lot of car for the money. I've receipts for everything carried out these last 14 years and still have the original service book from Merc although it does have gaps in the service records but as I've said, it's got everything from my ownership.

mark.s likes this.
  4. Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish Senior Member Authorised Forum Supporter

Your Mercedes:
    CLK 200 Kompressor
    Crucial bit of info missing - mileage ?

5. peter fox

peter fox New Member

Your Mercedes:
    230e/1982/2.3
    Indeed there is! 165000
    Regards