Mercedes C Class Bluetooth (Pre-Wiring)

anon0515

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the mercedes forum and wanted to ask a few questions about the C Class Comand Bluetooth System.

I'm Currently Selling My BMW M5 & Am Looking To Buy A C63!

1) My C63 Must Have Bluetooth (Pre-Wiring) What Message Would Appear On The Comand Bluetooth Menu, What Does The Microphone Look Like (Please Upload Photos Of The Menu & Microphone)

2) Is Mercedes TeleAid Only Available In The USA (I'm In The UK)

Any Information Would Be Really Appreciated

Many Thanks,
Jordan

GOONERUK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C320cdi Sport 09 Reg
Sorry, I have pre-wiring but only use my phone via the Bluetooth, the prewiring I believe is for a premanent fixture phone, I think its best just to use the phone via Bluetooth, its perfectly fine. Re what appears on the Command screen, it just says Phone and then you can dial from there or use the Linguatronic. Havnt got time to do photos sorry but the mic is to the left of the steering wheel and is about the size of a 1p, maybe a tad bigger, its black with a mesh screen, its all very good, although using the Liguatronic can be slow.
Im not sure about Teleaid, think only in the US, best speak to MB themselves.

I was going to get an M5 myself but decided too expensive to run for me. Hope this sort of helps.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom