mercedes SLR photoshoot

autotecart

New Registration
Reaction score
Website
www.autotecart.com
Hello everyone a newbie here, In was wondering if anyone on here can assist me with a very big call on a project my company is producing.?

We create limited edition prints of some of the most rare and prestigious sports and supercars ever produced and we are currently in the process of producing one for the Mercedes Mclaren SLR. This poster is being produced in celebration of this truly amazing car for future generations fo car enthusiasts to enjoy. The poster consists of a highly realistic photoshop rendered side view of the SLR never quite rendered like the one we will create, a documented written record of the car and pictorial library of the actual vehicles down each side of the poster.

In order for us to make this poster become a reality, we are looking for the assistance of a SLR owner in order for us to come along to them and take the invaluable professional photographic imagery that we will need in order to create this limited edition print. We have already created one off posters for Prodrive and their technological wonder the P2 http://www.autotecart.com/prodrive-header-smaller.html and also for the Richard Burns Foundation in the form of the RB320 http://www.autotecart.com/rb320-poster-page.html and we are now looking to produce our very first supercar poster in recognitionn of what a great car the SLR is.

On completion of this poster, we will send the owner who assisted us a complimentary, framed poster of the SLR and a FREE complimentary photo CD contaning all the images from the photoshoot for allowing us to come to them to take the invaluable photographic reference images that we need in order to produce this poster.

Please also note that our organiastion guard and respect the privacy of everyone who allow us the permission to come and take invaluable photographic reference of their cars and we as a company are only interested in taking photographic references of limited edition sports cars for use with the production of our posters and lithographs. We always keep sports and supercar owners details strictly private and confidential and respect the wishes of all the owners who have been so kind in allowing us the permission in assisting us and our organisation and we ALWAYS erase ALL registration plates on the images prior to our products going to print

As you can appreciate, trying to locate a 911 Porsche Turbo in the UK is indeed proving to be a very difficult task for our organisation. I do hope that you will consider our request to arrange a meeting to come along to you in the near future to take these invaluable photographic imagery which will assist us in completing this unique limited edition 911 Porsche Turbo poster and provide all supercar enthusiasts with a pictorial and historical record of one of the best supercars ever made.

I know this is a long shot as the SLR is totally exclusive and very rare, owned by only the very wealthy, but this is a Mercedes owners forum and maybe, just maybe someone can allow us the permission we need in order to take the images of the SLR that we are looking to create, baring in mind that this is a poster that will be a celebration of a truly awesome supercar the likes of which we will never see again.

below is a in progress visual of the intended Mercedes SLR poster and I hope that someone on this forum can assist us in gaining permission from a SLR owner to allow us the privelage of taking the imagery that we need in order to produce the exclusive product.

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=44360722&noresize=1

Many thanks

tony jones

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom