Mercedes vito 110cdi limp Mode issue

DaveG92

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Vito 110 CDI 2003
Hello people..

If got a Mercedes Vito 110 cdi 2.2 manual 2003, when I'm going into 4th gear at 60mph it seems too goo in limp mode and not revvng past number 3 .. 3000.. But when I turn off for about 60 seconds and restart it and its' fine again full power

Anyone know wot could possible be causing this issues as it's a bit annoying

Linuus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w210 wagon
Hello people..

If got a Mercedes Vito 110 cdi 2.2 manual 2003, when I'm going into 4th gear at 60mph it seems too goo in limp mode and not revvng past number 3 .. 3000.. But when I turn off for about 60 seconds and restart it and its' fine again full power

Anyone know wot could possible be causing this issues as it's a bit annoying

Maybe some carbon inside the inlet and the swirl flats not operation and doing a good job. I would adviser starting 1st there. If in idle the rev are steady I shouldn’t be the MAF...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

DaveG92

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Vito 110 CDI 2003
Maybe some carbon inside the inlet and the swirl flats not operation and doing a good job. I would adviser starting 1st there. If in idle the rev are steady I shouldn’t be the MAF...

Il try clean inlet see wot happens can'
See that making a differene tho..

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom