My C220 AMG Sport

OP
madtheswine

madtheswine

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 2.1 AMG sport edition coupe 2014
It's the aftermarket badges that was being pointed out. An M sport badged 3 series is not being badged as an M3. But, if the same car suddenly had the M3 badge on the back then that would be a bit odd.
I will take the MG off and just leave the A. :)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I will take the MG off and just leave the A. :)

Careful you don't damage the paint, I did and it cost me £100 at a Chips Away type outfit :rolleyes:

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
Careful you don't damage the paint, I did and it cost me £100 at a Chips Away type outfit :rolleyes:
I took the V6T badges off the front wings of my Audi S5 and on one side the wing had been resprayed with the badge in place :eek:. The badge left an outline which Chips Away wanted over £200 to fix, a local bodyshop wanted £300, but I did it my self with a bit of wet sanding, ScratchEx, AG polish and some time for under £20 :D.

steve gooding

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C220 Sport CDI estate
Hi mate, nice ‘AMG’
Just don’t say you’re a football fan or it will start another ball rolling lol...
Quick question about the grill, is it the one cks have listed on their website? Is it easy to fit? Thinking of one for my C class..

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
Hi mate, nice ‘AMG’
Just don’t say you’re a football fan or it will start another ball rolling lol...
Quick question about the grill, is it the one cks have listed on their website? Is it easy to fit? Thinking of one for my C class..

Cheers
Steve

They look fairly simple. There are a few vids on YouTube showing this, and I think even I could do this!!

OP
madtheswine

madtheswine

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi mate, nice ‘AMG’

Cheers
Steve

Yes very easy, takes about 15 mins. Pretty straightforward. The youtube videos help a lot.

OP
madtheswine

madtheswine

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
s-l1600.jpg

Thinking of getting one of these and having it dipped in carbon fibre. Thoughts anyone.

steve gooding

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C220 Sport CDI estate
s-l1600.jpg

Thinking of getting one of these and having it dipped in carbon fibre. Thoughts anyone.

Defo looks good in black, not sure about carbon fibre. Would have to see it first.
But then, I’m not a fan of radical body mods. Just subtle changes and a nice set of wheels are enough for me.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom