new kid on the {engine} block

w123rob

Reaction score
hi all just joined recently came into ownership of our 1st merc 1979 2 door pc230c all in good condition 94k on clock would like to restore ....can any one tell me where to find rubber window seals and strips for pssenger doors as these have perished and also boot seals as she collects water in boot on a real heavy down pour as does the sun roof leak a little ( ps this car was to be my stepsons car who passed his test 1 year ago the day he bought it he had an eppileptic fit 1st ever now he cannot drive for a year so i am care taking the w123 until he gets he licence back) hope thi message finds you all well cheers w123rob:

G MAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
380 slc 1981
Try these people www.forestfine.com They advertise in Mercedes Enthusiast & I have had very good service from them in the past

C220GJS

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W202 C220 Elegance
Hi Rob and welcome to the forum. Your best bet for the parts you require would probably be an MB dealer,I would think it highly unlikely you would get them anywhere else and second hand parts are likely to be in as bad a condition as those you have.
Have a look for your car on here using the first six numbers of your VIN ;http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb0.asp?TP=1 . Then work your way in until you find the parts you need,take a note of the part nos.,and phone the dealer.
Geo.

OP
W

w123rob

Reaction score
thanks to gjs22o and gman for info forestfine catalog on way to me will lokk forward to updating u all cheers w123

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom