Newbie from Burton-on-Trent

Mixa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class 320 cdi estate
I see there is no newbie introduction area so thought why not here , i dont own a merc yet at present run a vectra sri ,but due to ill health require an auto estate deisel engined and after driving the father in laws 1991 30lt petrol saloon i cant think of anything that will better fitt the bill so over the next couple of months will be getting finances and looking around i fancy an E 280/300/320 AVANTGAURD they appear to have all the toys so will be asking many questions soon regards all ,. mixa

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Welcome Mixa.

You have come to the right place.....

Ask away......

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hello mixa and welcome to the Forum.

A diesel automatic is a very sensible choice. Any of the cars you mentioned will serve you well.

The engine in the 280 and the 320 are probably the same, in different stages of tune, and either will be excellent. Sometimes you get more toys with the top of the range model (320).

Anyway, as Cole says, "ask away".

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome :D:D

OP
M

Mixa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class 320 cdi estate
Thanks for the welcomes think it is going to be a 320 deisel they seem to have all the toys and ample power to keep me happy but also give a reasonable mpg but her indoors said i have to get rid of my van & vec first to finance it so start looking scrap van and vec flew through mot today so should sell quite easily regards all mixa

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hi this time a Newbie from Dorset, looking forward to joining in the posts, a first time Merc owner a little late in life but enjoying the luxury.

Hello and welcome to the Forum.

You deserve your own thread - why not start a new one?

Many of us are "later in life" (indeed, some of us did not expect it to last this long), so you are among friends here.

There is a get together at Devizes soon (21st IIRC). Might you come along? (see "Meet ups and events" - http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=96568 )

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom