Newbie from West coast of canada

starship1701a

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 ML320
greetings from the great white north... not... doesnt snow much here in Vancouver until last year that is...
which brings me to why i became a Mercedes owners, i parked my old BMW sports car because of the foul weather coming up quickly here... my ML320 is all-wheel drive and although an older car, runs really good and is in pretty good shape physically too!

come on Jack Frost, gimme your best shot now!!! I'm ready!! LOL

Tony MB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Benz CLK 240 Elegance 2003 V6 petrol
Welcome Starship .....But hey go easy with the weather what you get today we get tomorrow :D

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi and welcome!

When we lived in Etobicoke, ONT it was fascinating to see an entire street out with various snow shovelling apparatuses, from practically, a space ship to a piece of plywood, converging on the road and transforming it from white fairytale to naked tarmac within a [very noisy] quarter an hour ... :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Welcome Starship, Vancouver is a great city - I visit BC every couple of years too, Edmonton, Calgary etc and up to Fort McMurray ... the ML will serve you well

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom