Noob and his CLK 320

pumaspeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2000 clk 320
Hi all. My name is Mark from Central Scotland. I recently bought my first Merc, A 320 CLK. Its a black 2000 model. Usually I have an Audi or BMW on the drive and there has even been a Subaru or two but this is the first from the good gentlemen at DaimlerChrysler. I never have a car less than ten years old, I like getting a lot of car for little money. I bought a new car from a dealer once and spent three years beside myself watching the depreciation.

As with all cars that have passed their tenth anniversary it has an issue or three. I have already posted a thread in the tech section regarding a hot start issue but have since cured it fingers crossed. I have also posted a question regarding where the pipe from the regulator should go on the fuel filter.

Apart from that a nice car with AMG alloys and fair bodywork although it does have a bit bubbling here and there. Nice black leather interior too. Anyway, Hi again and hope you and your car are well:)

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom