Number Plates

B

brick10

Hi

I am looking to change the standard number plates on my car as they are scruffy and wanted customised plates with Mercedes logo on side - I have changed and bought many on ebay before but cannot seem to find any companies on ebay that do them, I also have tried searching the internet as well - can anyone help.

Thanks

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Pretty sure they aren't legal hence why no one does them. I sure the legal requirement is for nothing or if anything is there the EU style with country of registration.
Reminds me - need to order some EU ones for the 230....

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Search for show plates and you’ll find them...be aware though as LK says they’re not legal

OP
B

brick10

Many thanks for the replies. No wonder i can't find any.

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
I just bought stick on eu badges to go on the side of the plates from the bay. Fine if you have enough room to fit them, cheap as.
Bought 2 sets in case one came off in the rain. 2 years later still in place.

Kirbs

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ECLASS 280 sport,2009,3.0 and SL350 2004
I have recently changed mine .I have checked with MOT garage, police etc before buying Black gel resin plates,with a black border,mercedes logo and a slogan linked to the car,BS mark on there. The logo is not illegal but its a trademark/copyright issue potentially

Any spacing issues are a fail and you can of course be stopped ,in the first instance you get 14 days to change them

I bought mine from plates for cars on line, the BGR are not cheap,police told me to stick rather than screw as thieves don't want the hassle of taking them for crimes unless than can just unscrew

Cheers

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom