Parking Sensors

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
So I have a rear parking sensor failure, the rear drivers was replaced last year as it failed (heat from being so close to the exhaust apparently) with a OEM one which was fitted for about £90!!!!

I cleaned out the area last night as the bumper was full of crap thrown in there from the tyres.

Recommendations for sensors or where to buy, I can fit myself and I may just replace them all if the price is right.

Apparently the part No is A2215420417, is this correct??

Last edited:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
There is a retailer on Amazon called Electronicx who do all kinds of car electronics including PDC sensors

OP
JBell

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
There is a retailer on Amazon called Electronicx who do all kinds of car electronics including PDC sensors

Cheers John, there are so many selling them with loads from China on E-Bay, just want a decent quality one, they are easy to fit

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Cheers John, there are so many selling them with loads from China on E-Bay, just want a decent quality one, they are easy to fit
I always feel a little safer with Amazon (certainly easier to return if any issues), ebay is just flooded

OP
JBell

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I always feel a little safer with Amazon (certainly easier to return if any issues), ebay is just flooded

This is my problem with E-Bay, so many and difficult to make sure they are good, most are from China under the guise of UK seller

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
I always feel a little safer with Amazon (certainly easier to return if any issues), ....

I've just returned an item bought for Christmas ..... no hassle at all, in fact the replacement item it was replacing must've passed each other in the post.

OP
JBell

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
So Went to fit new sensor on a trial and error basis and apparently they are all working, did a scan with my friends computer which came up with this

Parking sensors.jpg

Thoughts????

OP
JBell

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
So it is the passenger rear sensor (B8/10)

I changed it and still got the double red light

Parking sensor numbers 1.png

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom