Pela 6000

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
can this be used to change auto box oil too ? it says can be used on the diptstick , thought it would make renewing the box filter a little less messy , no ?

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
can this be used to change auto box oil too ? it says can be used on the diptstick , thought it would make renewing the box filter a little less messy , no ?
I use it on my 5g Clk auto box

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
tell me more Sir ;)
I must admit if i was doing the filter as well , i hadnt used the Pela to drain first (but i had never thought of it) , there is a good diy guide by Umble in the diy section thats worth a read for the 5g oil change .
I use the Pela to drain 3.5L of atf every year (just as a little oil freshen up ) , even though i also change the filter every 40k miles .
Make sure its good and hot before using the Pela

Westheath

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Empty garage, awaiting new toy :)
Works ok on auto boxes to keep the mess down, suck it out and drop sump change filter etc,
but the best way is to disconnect a cooler hose and use fresh oil in bad - oil out system,
when running clear red reconnect and check levels @ 80' add or remove as necessary this flushes the TC oil out.

Last edited:

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
Who's brave enough to wash the oily magnetic in a white cloakroom/bathroom/ensuite basin? :D

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom