phill p

PHILLIP PRITCHARD

Reaction score
W202 c class diesel fuel problem
Can anybody help?
I have a c 250 L reg diesel saloon.If the car is parked on my sloping drive facing up hill i have trouble starting in the morning, if it is parked facing down hill it starts first time.I thought it may be sucking air from the fuel pipes on the injector pump,so i replaced all of them and still have the same problem.
It seems like its getting air from some where,a friend sugested that there is a non return valve in the pump and it may be faulty.Has anybody had a simular problem?
THANKS
Phill P?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
W202 c class diesel fuel problem
Can anybody help?
I have a c 250 L reg diesel saloon.If the car is parked on my sloping drive facing up hill i have trouble starting in the morning, if it is parked facing down hill it starts first time.I thought it may be sucking air from the fuel pipes on the injector pump,so i replaced all of them and still have the same problem.
It seems like its getting air from some where,a friend sugested that there is a non return valve in the pump and it may be faulty.Has anybody had a simular problem?
THANKS
Phill P?

The return to tank is just as important to solve this one. if you do a search it has been covered many times.

Malcolm

BarryG

Reaction score
Mine did that too, when the car was parked on my drive facing up.
Did the usual checks to see if there was air in the fuel lines by visual inspection. All seemed fine.

I did cure it though. I only reverse onto the drive now:p

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom