Please “HELP” Mercedes sprinter sprinshift transmission malfunctioning?

tjay69

Reaction score
Website
www.ukcarrecovery.com
Your Mercedes
sprinter 311cdi
Please "HELP" My 2005 311cdi sprinter wont select any gear it just stays in Neutral. The transmission I think is called a sprintshift which is a manual gearbox that changes automatically by selecting gear up and down only and has a Auto option as well. I hope someone can help.
Also I like to change it to manual from auto (sprinshift). Do I need a new ecu for manual gearbox, is it straight forward to convert it into manual
Thanks
Ahmed

ELGRINGO

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
e230 c180 sl280 brabus a190 smar cart
pump

Hi nine times out of ten is sprint shift pump and relay, very common fault wonce replaced fault gone. needs to go on star machine.:lol:

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sprinter 313cdi mwb sprintshift
Hi mate

I have a same problem with my 313cdi mwb sprint shift.

It started off one day, the relay around the steerling column was clicking every 2-3 seconds, then we noticed the gearbox issue.

Over 2 weeks, it gradually went from 2/3 tries for the box to engage to several attempts, once engaged it has no issues with performance.

The LCD flashed "N" being neutral and won't engage into gear. We noticed the relay, beside/under the steering column was clicking away like mad when the problem was occurring, but when it was engaged and fully functional, the relay would click every 2 sec when stationary.

Mercedes STAR system is/was suggesting a new Gearbox pump, they replaced that and is still having the same issue.

They are suggestion an actuator or something in the gearbox, which is £800 or a new box at a cost of £1500+vat just for the part.

Can anyone please help ??

Sprintshift

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sprinter 2001 313 CDI
My LCD also flashes "N" and stays in neutral and won`t engage into gear. Did someone found any solution to this problem?

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom