Project CLK55 AMG

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Hmm what are you thinking of for the CLK..?

OP
Sasha94

Sasha94

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 CLK55 AMG
Thanks, it’s not over yet! I was supposed to collect the CLK Friday but I finished work late so I’ll go and get it Monday and start getting it fettled from there. It’s been at the garage a week and I do miss seeing it outside the house now it’s not there anymore. Will be nice to have it back and I will certainly miss it if it goes!

Price wise I am thinking about £7k, but I am open to something of an offer if it is going to go to a good home :)

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG
Hmm, AMG V8 vs Skoda. I have a similar situation, with an AMG V8 vs a BMW 320d touring. I can keep the Merc garaged which makes all the difference, and make the beemer the daily workhorse. If I had to leave my beloved SL on the road in all weathers I would probably sell it, or find a lock up garage maybe ?

OP
Sasha94

Sasha94

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 CLK55 AMG
PM sent, Sasha.
Thanks for that. Looks great but it’ll probably sell before mine but if not I’d be interested.

Hmm, AMG V8 vs Skoda. I have a similar situation, with an AMG V8 vs a BMW 320d touring. I can keep the Merc garaged which makes all the difference, and make the beemer the daily workhorse. If I had to leave my beloved SL on the road in all weathers I would probably sell it, or find a lock up garage maybe ?
I don’t have the spare change to have it garaged sadly. I’ve not finished fettling it yet. Fitted the new throttle pedal to clear the occasional TPS code and it’s now having issues with the TB so that may have to come out and be changed as well. Once the term finishes next week I’ll have the time and energy to do something about all that. I don’t think it wants me to sell it!!

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom