PSE Vacuum Pump Half working

amkahal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E230 Avantgarde 1997
Hi,
i have W210 1997 E230 Avangarde,
after a hard work, i succeeded to rebuilt the motor of PSE pump, and on testing, doors opened in a good way and i heard the motor working, but when click the key to close nothing happened and i can't hear anything from the motor. so from where should i start ??

OP
A

amkahal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E230 Avantgarde 1997
I tried today to press the dash switch and it worked. so my problem is only when trying to lock the doors from remote.

any idea ??

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
If the pump runs when you lock or unlock, then if the locking is not working the chance are that you have a spit diaphragm in one of the doors or petrol flap. They will often be fine in one direction but not in the other.

OP
A

amkahal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E230 Avantgarde 1997
If the pump runs when you lock or unlock, then if the locking is not working the chance are that you have a spit diaphragm in one of the doors or petrol flap. They will often be fine in one direction but not in the other.

you get me wrong malcom, when i press the dash switch all is working fine, but my problem is only when i press lock on the remote.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Reading your first post again I understand better,, inside the pump you have the change leaf type contacts, its possible that one is not making a good contact.

coincidence ??? I have known it to happen, before anything else, make sure you key is working by pointing it into a camera where the beam should be seen

Attachments

• Picture 249.jpg
    Picture 249.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5

drmw

Reaction score
Website
www.autonomed.co.uk
Your Mercedes
M6 Cab - prior to that, SL63 AMG, A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
sounds very like a key failure to me - does the spare work?

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom