Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
Sounds like its a bit like the game of stampsies we used to play as kids when someone turned up at school with a brand new pair of white trainers!

Rappey69

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 w204 amg sport
I take my jimny when its tough parking.Its only 3,6m long! Have 20mm wide recovery points protruding front and rear bolted through the chassis so good luck to anyone that wants to risk touch parking me...
Supermarket car parks are great as also got big steel rock scrapers on the sides, so they will get the door dings, not me..
And when i park in a group of cars with my muddy machine by magic there is no one parked near me when i return ... Haha..
Sweet revenge for all those a.holes that have door dinged my mb!

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
I take my jimny when its tough parking.Its only 3,6m long! Have 20mm wide recovery points protruding front and rear bolted through the chassis so good luck to anyone that wants to risk touch parking me...
Supermarket car parks are great as also got big steel rock scrapers on the sides, so they will get the door dings, not me..
And when i park in a group of cars with my muddy machine by magic there is no one parked near me when i return ... Haha..
Sweet revenge for all those a.holes that have door dinged my mb!

I found the same thing with my more "aggressive" Land Rovers....

Rappey69

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 w204 amg sport
I found the same thing with my more "aggressive" Land Rovers....

My jimny came with a sticker in the back window which i left in -
"one life, dont waste it fixing landrovers" Hahaha ;)

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom