S124 Rear Wash Wipe

robertdgcripps

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 Estate
Hi,

My 1995 E280 estate rear wash wipe is not working.
The wiper works fine when you press the button but none of the washer fluid comes out when the wiper is going.
I have checked the fuse which is fine. What next? If it is the relay would that mean the wiper wouldn't be working too (which it is)?
There is plenty of fluid in there. I cannot hear the pump going when I press the button.

Best,
Robert

OP
R

robertdgcripps

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 Estate
I don't have anything to check the pump with unfortunately. I was also have trouble with my iPhone cable to my radio meaning that the aerial went up and down probably about ten times in quick succession and now it has stopped retracting.
I think they are separate issues but could they be related?
My engine wiring loom has been repaired in the past but am I right in understanding there is a rear loom?

Thanks

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom