Samoa Goes Right

Lerpy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI Classic
Just been reading that Samoa is to change over from left hand side to right, interestingly over two new separate bank holiday weekends, true. Can you imagine the chaos if they drive the same way as they play rugby??? It's all out mayhem!! Could be even better if they change lorries on one day and cars on another. (See BBC News on web for details):lol::lol::lol::lol:

coxyhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E500 Sport Coupe
Just been reading that Samoa is to change over from left hand side to right, interestingly over two new separate bank holiday weekends, true. Can you imagine the chaos if they drive the same way as they play rugby??? It's all out mayhem!! Could be even better if they change lorries on one day and cars on another. (See BBC News on web for details):lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're actually going the other way:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/telegraph-view/6148610/Left-is-right-in-Samoa.html

Splatt

Reaction score
They have just realized that Samoan bus passengers have become an endangered species as the bus doors are all on the right hand side and passengers have to alight in the middle of the highway.

OP
Lerpy

Lerpy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI Classic
It's a damn good job I'm not driving over there when they do change then!!!

exchangeandmart

Reaction score
I think it was met with a fair bit of opposition, I read here that there were protests which saw 30,000 people march through the streets as drivers have not been properly prepared. Glad i'm not driving there right now!

kth286

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 Coupe 95
and the price of car insurance ??????????????

Top Bottom