Sl 129

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
Hi folks. As a lot of you already know or can remember Brian had the sl converted to diesel in2009.
The car has been great and one of a kind but sadly reluctantly Brian has had to put this up for sale due to illness, I think his driving days are over. The car is no good to me as I have two dogs to drive about and I use the W124. I do find the sl awkward to get in and out of as well (maybe I am getting too old)..

I have listed it on EBay with all the details if anyone is interested....it is truly one of a kind and unique.

Brian told me that this car will probably run for years without doing anything to it as it was his baby

Lizzy xxxx. Hope I have put this in the right place.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Put a link on to direct people to it.

OP
dizzy lizzy

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
Put a link on to direct people to it.
Hi thank you. I put it on general Mercedes discussion...I wouldn’t know how to put a link but it is ok there. Brain not working properly anyway...Brian coming out of hospital this evening...xxxxxxshould be home soon...yipeee xx

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom