Snowfoam users with a Karcher ?

Hi RX7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 63 now CL65
Like the sound of this, as its Ph Neutral.
Always used the std. AG Body Shampoo, this could be a good prewash in the foam lance.
Any idea how many cars one could foam with 1 L?
I've put it in my Gilmore gun it's a bit like syrup so you may have to dilute it, so far I'd guess 20-30 washes at least out of a litre bottle, smells nice and the finish is smear free. I've never been a fan of Autoglmn but their Rapid Detailer spray and the HD car wash are all I've been using recently and I'm more than happy with the results

Last edited:
OP
Submariner1

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
I've put it in my Gilmore gun it's a bit like syrup so you may have to dilute it, so far I'd guess 20-30 washes at least out of a litre bottle, smells nice and the finish is smear free. I've never been a fan of Autoglmn but their Rapid Detailer spray and the HD car wash are all I've been using recently and I'm more than happy with the results

Thanks,
Not bad circa 70p a wash :)
Always used AG SRP, although I liked how it hid the few micro fine scratches, that can only be seen under a streetlight. It only seemed to bead for 3 washes.
I am blown over by this Collinite 746 wax, washed it once since and it looks and beads the same. If applied thinly its much cheaper than AG SRP too. :)

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Thanks,
Always used AG SRP, although I liked how it hid the few micro fine scratches, that can only be seen under a streetlight. It only seemed to bead for 3 washes.
I am blown over by this Collinite 746 wax, washed it once since and it looks and beads the same. If applied thinly its much cheaper than AG SRP too. :)

SRP is full of fillers to reduce fine scratches, it is a great base coat for a good wax over the top

Hi RX7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 63 now CL65
Thanks,
What I always do is when Halfords have a 3 for 2 offer on Autuglymn I go in buy 3 Rapid Detailers then go back in again and get 3 UHD shampoo's. I've been using Pinnacle Souveran wax for about 6 years now I have tried all sorts as well but found the Souveran goes on like butter and wipes off so easy.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Has a snow foam lance anything to do with Mercedes...or can they be used on any make of car? Please place threads in the correct sections.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom