Software upgrade

Nabba786

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E350
hi does anyone know where I can get the media system software upgrade I have a e350 2012

star

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Smart + others :)
Or any indie with a genuine mb star machine.

mikestrivens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 320TE, 1998 R129 SL500, 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
hi does anyone know where I can get the media system software upgrade I have a e350 2012

It would help forum members if you put your rough location in your user details so that we can be more specific about recommendations.

OP
Nabba786

Nabba786

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E350
Thank you I’m located in Birmingham

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
Or any indie with a genuine mb star machine.

is this accurate ?

"xentry connect" gets the current latest software straight from the servers in Germany and updates the car and Merc's knowledge of what software the car is running....

what capability does Star have?

my guess is dependant upon its last update (which was 3 years ago?) loads a 3 to 8 year old file that might be a bit better than the rubbish on the car, if it even has that capability?

star

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Smart + others :)
is this accurate ?

"xentry connect" gets the current latest software straight from the servers in Germany and updates the car and Merc's knowledge of what software the car is running....

what capability does Star have?

my guess is dependant upon its last update (which was 3 years ago?) loads a 3 to 8 year old file that might be a bit better than the rubbish on the car, if it even has that capability?

We can update, code in etc etc. Then again our stars are connected to mb ( which obviously costs). :)
Our stars are kept up to date with monthly update discs from mb and then you go online via the star machine for software updates, scn programming etc.

Last edited:

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
We can update, code in etc etc. Then again our stars are connected to mb ( which obviously costs). :)
Our stars are kept up to date with monthly update discs from mb and then you go online via the star machine for software updates, scn programming etc.

thanks good to know...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom