Spent the day at BCA Blackbushe

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
OP
Flyinspanner

Flyinspanner

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK320-A209 (sold CL500 & W168)
BCA you can only bid online if you are registered as a trader with them which you have to prove.

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
It's the same in all trades these days. The wholesalers have a "trade" counter and most will happily sell to the public.

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
It's the same in all trades these days. The wholesalers have a "trade" counter and most will happily sell to the public.
Yep, we went to Howdens to look at kitchen, and they said the same, "we only deal with trade". When we said we were wanting a full kitchen they said that was fine, just ask your builder to call us at some point!!

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Yep, we went to Howdens to look at kitchen, and they said the same, "we only deal with trade". When we said we were wanting a full kitchen they said that was fine, just ask your builder to call us at some point!!
Because it will be booked to the builder and not you. Builders will get 50/60% discount from Howdens. Often there are promotional offers to them such as a free Dish Washer ETC. As far as a free Dish Washer is concerned it cost's Howdens peanuts so they are not giving much away. How do I know this ? A guy I know is the Branch Manager of one of their branches. Howdens are the remnants of MFi albeit extremely profitable. :)

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
Fleet Auctions and their buyers just aren't like that.

I've only been to blackbush which is exactly like that and the odd joke selling a clocked Hillman imp with no pistons for 300 quid

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I've only been to blackbush which is exactly like that and the odd joke selling a clocked Hillman imp with no pistons for 300 quid

Trying to sell a Hillman Imp with no pistons is not a Fleet Auction :rolleyes:

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom