Stardom for SLs?

Russtfender

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124
I'm putting together a major feature on SLs (a 13-pager) for Classic Car magazine. For the photo shoot we already have an R129 and SLK230 lined up, but are still urgently looking for the other three cars: a 230SL Pagoda, a 300/350SL R107 and an AMG SL55 (R230, Ist gen).

The shoot is next Thursday, Sept 14th, near Duxford, Cambs. If anyone has a suitable car – or can put us in touch with someone else who has – please get in touch with me either here, by PM, or direct to russ.smith@gmx.com

I hope you can help.

OP
Russtfender

Russtfender

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124
Still looking for suitable cars for this shoot. Since my last post we have gained an SL55 AMG but the owner with the SLK230 Kompressor has sadly had to pull out, so keenly looking for one of those as well now.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom