Switch lighting - light source

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyk

Reaction score
Website
www.supanet.com
now it's dark when i use the car (84 240td) i  encountered a little problem half of which i have solved, the heater controls and the switches for rear wiper & heater and headlight adjustment did not light up.
i ended up replacing all the bulbs on the heater controls all but the fan light now work. the other part of the problem is the wiper switches, upon removing one i found what looks like a fibre optic cable on the back does anyone know were the light source is as i dont fancy spending all next weekend upside down looking for it
thanks
andyk

OP
A

andyk

Reaction score
Website
www.supanet.com
Switch lighting

Hi Andy
had a look behind the speedo nothing there so i had a bright idea and took the glove box liner out after a bit of looking and the removal of the headlight level switch i found the light source, it's behind the heater control panel i should be able to get a hand to it by removing the radio i will give that a try when it is light i/e this weekend.
Regards
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom