The climate control status display & Favorite Buttons

assad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220/2014/Diesel
Hi please can someone help me,
The car in question is a E220 2014
Not a big problem but I've managed somehow loose the The climate control status display on my Command Screen, (it normally appears at the bottom of the satnav screen) for about 3 seconds, it has stopped coming up.
Also I have 2 Favorite buttons next to the command controller button and these have also stopped working and I'm not able to find any favorite settings in on the command menu, looked through the interactive owners manual and found the relevant settings but not able to find the settings or sub menus on the command itself.
Any help would be appreciated
Regards Assad

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Would not these settings be on the cluster menu.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
They will not be in the comand menu as not part of the comand.

OP
A

assad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220/2014/Diesel
They will not be in the comand menu as not part of the comand.

Hi tried a factory reset on the on the onboard computer and command still no resolve

JazzRST

Reaction score
Hi tried a factory reset on the on the onboard computer and command still no resolve
Hi please can someone help me,
The car in question is a E220 2014
Not a big problem but I've managed somehow loose the The climate control status display on my Command Screen, (it normally appears at the bottom of the satnav screen) for about 3 seconds, it has stopped coming up.
Also I have 2 Favorite buttons next to the command controller button and these have also stopped working and I'm not able to find any favorite settings in on the command menu, looked through the interactive owners manual and found the relevant settings but not able to find the settings or sub menus on the command itself.
Any help would be appreciated
Regards Assad

Hi mate, I know you posted this a while back, but I've got the same problem with my 2014 E220cdi, wanted to find out if you managed to rectify the issue?
thanks

Top Bottom