The police and my complain to them about Mercedes-Benz retail uk

Jay Gee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Honda
This car seems to have had an interesting journey after leaving the MB garage.Sold as scrap for £1500,bought by a forum member in 'pristine,mint conditon with full MOT' and now 'sadly scrap'. Is it jinxed??

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
Blimey armchair Lawyers, armchair Generals, all we need now is an armchair Doctor.
I can only say I wish it was so simple.

Doctor; my winky has a cold:p Should I dip it in night nurse?:idea:

redbaron1973

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL320 R129
So to summarise as I see it:

Man buys car.
Car breaks,
Man has strop with dealer.
Man has more strop with dealer.
Even more discord resulting in legal action.
Man refuses to collect car.
Dealer asks man to collect car.
Man refuses to (cuts off nose to spite face)
Dealer disposes of car.
Man strops.
Years later man strops on internet. 50% of audience display some sympathy, 50% PMSL.

Have I missed anything?

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
So to summarise as I see it:

Man buys car.
Car breaks,
Man has strop with dealer.
Man has more strop with dealer.
Even more discord resulting in legal action.
Man refuses to collect car.
Dealer asks man to collect car.
Man refuses to (cuts off nose to spite face)
Dealer disposes of car.
Man strops.
Years later man strops on internet. 50% of audience display some sympathy, 50% PMSL.

Have I missed anything?

:confused:

lwbnick

Reaction score
Website
euromerc.tumblr.com
Your Mercedes
expedition
This car seems to have had an interesting journey after leaving the MB garage.Sold as scrap for £1500,bought by a forum member in 'pristine,mint conditon with full MOT' and now 'sadly scrap'. Is it jinxed??

It was fine for 4 years or so, but old W220 are a bit of a labour of love and it gets to the stage where you can't throw any more money at them.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Could a mod please remove redbarons post No. 203 as it is not up to his usual trolling standard and it contibutes absolutely nothing to this thread.

Last edited:

roofless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 e220 estate
Could a mod please remove redbarons post No. 203 as it is not up to his usual trolling standard and it contributes absolutely nothing to this thread.
Don't panic he'll probably be pursued in the courts ;)

geraldrobins

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class/2011/200cdi
It is a precis of how red baron understands the posts.
Personally I have not yet formed an opinion as to the rights and wrongs as I do fully understand or follow the facts. Maybe Ive missed some but it would be nice to see an account in one transcript.

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It is a precis of how red baron understands the posts.
Personally I have not yet formed an opinion as to the rights and wrongs as I do fully understand or follow the facts. Maybe Ive missed some but it would be nice to see an account in one transcript.

That's the plan.

I have found the questions very helpful. It is always difficult to write about something you have lived with for all these years and to forget the reader has no idea of all of the "twists and turns" and it is so very easy to go wandering of on one thread and come back and forget where you left off.

I need a "ghost writer", that's what I need:idea:

"Ghost" writer required, long hours, small remuneration:smile:

moob

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 cdi W211
Blimey armchair Lawyers, armchair Generals, all we need now is an armchair Doctor.
I can only say I wish it was so simple.
Perhaps you could offer your contribution rather than decrying those offered by others who are simply trying to assist.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
You certainly do need a ghost writer to document it all and then post it on each and every forum and media site available, if it is done as a third party comment then MB do not have any beef with you and cannot silence you for saying nothing.
It is a very interesting thread and I admire people who are prepared to take the big boys on.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Perhaps you could offer your contribution rather than decrying those offered by others who are simply trying to assist.

You are very very far off the mark, but it is a long series of posts so I can understand.

redbaron1973

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL320 R129
Could a mod please remove redbarons post No. 203 as it is not up to his usual trolling standard and it contibutes absolutely nothing to this thread.

Perhaps you would like to offer an alternate summary if your perception is different to mine?

Personally i'm surprised the whole thread hasn't been deleted as I would think it has great potential for legal issue arising.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
I took the time to read the post and I don't think that your brief synopsis gave any indication of the actual events, in fact I do think you only posted to belittle the efforts of the OP.
Constructive,structured and meaningful comments in favour of, or against the action taken, would be most welcome, and would make for much debate and good reading.
It is not too hard to join in and be part of a forum, and even make the odd off the cuff remark, but yours do go beyond that on many occasions.. Now stop it and behave yourself.

the director

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 R 350 Grand Edition; 2015 S 350
I took the time to read the post and I don't think that your brief synopsis gave any indication of the actual events, in fact I do think you only posted to belittle the efforts of the OP.
Constructive,structured and meaningful comments in favour of, or against the action taken, would be most welcome, and would make for much debate and good reading.
It is not too hard to join in and be part of a forum, and even make the odd off the cuff remark, but yours do go beyond that on many occasions.. Now stop it and behave yourself.

Oooooo......hark at her!

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Oooooo......hark at her!

Crikey they are all coming out of the woodwork at the moment.. I have put up with redbarons snide and trolling comments for quite a while on here. Now I don't mind him trolling my comments, for little do I care.
But when someone posts a serious and life changing series of events then I don't think someone should belittle it, and the last thing any troll needs is feeding. Kinda, if you have nothing good to say , say nothing.

Last edited:
OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
You certainly do need a ghost writer to document it all and then post it on each and every forum and media site available, if it is done as a third party comment then MB do not have any beef with you and cannot silence you for saying nothing.
It is a very interesting thread and I admire people who are prepared to take the big boys on.

Thank you. I will start my search with the Guild of Motoring Writers.

I would very much like Mercedes-Benz to take legal action against me, but, I do not think that they will as everything I have written here is the truth, and, more importantly, I can prove it is the truth before a Court.

Unfortunately, I was unable to secure arrest warrants against named individuals last year, ah well, I'll go back again, its only the matter of finding a Judge who agrees with my submissions and the evidence presented. When they are issued, the Police will have to act this time.

Two birds, one stone

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
You have my full and unbridled respect for standing up for yourself.
Too often people are full of smart arsed comments after the event and my personal favourite move on.
Occasionally it takes some one like you with dogged determination to change things for the rest of us.
It hasn't gone smoothly but that is often the way things go.
Keep your chin up.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom