Touch Up Paint

spaceman

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much touch up paint costs from the dealer.? Im in need of some Tansanite Blue. Also where is the paint code located?

Thanks in Advance

Bolide

Reaction score
Website
www.w124.co.uk
Your Mercedes
BMW 525 Diesel Touring
Touch ups

Sticks for metallics are about £7.50 - they come with one paint and one lacquer stick. Flat colours are just one. You can also get aerosols for about £10

The paint code's on the slam panel by the VIN Number. If you call the dealer with the VIN they'll look up the colour & the paint code on the computer. Most colours are in stock I find. I've got nearly all the W124 colours now!

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

stwat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1989 300SE
My signal red touch up pen cost £4.78. And i have to say, the colour match was absolutely perfect even though my car is 15 years old!! :grin:

Stu

nicky

Banned
Reaction score
The touch ups are very good at matching the original coulour of the car,as long as it is just for little chips....

stwat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1989 300SE
nicky said:
The touch ups are very good at matching the original coulour of the car,as long as it is just for little chips....

I dont know. I painted my whole bonnet with em. You'd never tell!!!!! :razz: :wink:

Stu

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom