Tower Bridge average speed cameras

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
London cyclists are the best in the world.......!:lol:

I remember discussing this with a taxi driver when we were carved up by some cyclists on Park Lane.

I asked "How many cyclists a year are killed in London"?

He replied "Not enough mate, not nearly enough"! :shock:

gtabor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S Class / 2008 / 320d
In the post today - Notice Of Intended Prosecution - on Tower Bridge just after midnight. 32mph - great!

I believe we will hit more and more as speeding and bus lane infringements are Capable of producing revenue. Could it be a strategy by local authorities to generate money from motorists?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...e-pound-1m-in-fines-from-drivers-this-year.do

As a Chauffeur driver, I am fed up with parking fines from observation cameras. I was led to believe were installed for public security and not to catch the motorist dropping off on single and yellow lines.

www.executivecarsuk.co.uk

Quick Silver

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R129 1990 SL 300..
I have the same problem with the added bonus of the local councils camera car, although I am permitted to use the bus lanes both here and in London AND ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY unless specifically excluded (section 37 Town Police clauses Act 1847 AND Section 6 Metropolitan Public Carriage Act 1869)

I do love throwing those back at TFL and other local authorities :lol:

I thought Tower bridge had a 20mph limit.

You have my sympathies !

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom