Tune up and new exhaust down pipes

beakerdoo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
e63 amg 2012
Well after a whole lot of time researching into power upgrades I've finally give my deposit to acid at msl for him to get me some new rado down pipe goodies.my e63 amg 2012 will soon be going down to get the bits fitted and once that's done a new remap.I've gone for the sports cat version so I can still get the mot done at any garage.
so watch this space for anyone wanting any knowlage as to the outcome.
am very weary of people working on my car.but the stories about acid are very good.so no presure mate..lol
will keep ya all posted who's intrested.will be in touch once things are completed. ..

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Well after a whole lot of time researching into power upgrades I've finally give my deposit to acid at msl for him to get me some new rado down pipe goodies.my e63 amg 2012 will soon be going down to get the bits fitted and once that's done a new remap.I've gone for the sports cat version so I can still get the mot done at any garage.
so watch this space for anyone wanting any knowlage as to the outcome.
am very weary of people working on my car.but the stories about acid are very good.so no presure mate..lol
will keep ya all posted who's intrested.will be in touch once things are completed. ..

You should notice a fair difference with the Rado pipes and sports cats. I know a couple of guys who have had them fitted, one on a SL63, t'other on a CLS Shooting Brake. :D They were both impressed with both the performance gains and the noise.

The beauty of the Rado ones is that they're a very simple fit, purely replacing the original front pipe from the downpipes, and easily converted back to standard should you ever decide that you want to go that way. Acid normally uses a Eurocharged map with these pipes, which should give you well in excess of 700bhp.

I must admit I looked at them myself, though I decided to go with the full Weistec system from the turbos back, which frees the very restricted OEM front pipes up, allowing the turbos to really work as they're designed, though this wasn't a cheap job and was very time consuming, with the engine having to come off it's mountings to allow access.

Best of luck with the Rados, and enjoy your new found gains. :)

When are you at MSL by the way, I may pop in if I get chance...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom