Tyre dilemma

andys320

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes S211 280 CDi 2009, Porsche Boxster ,much missed Mercedes S320CDi 2003
Run Yokohama on my Boxster, much much better than Pirelli.

Some new 911's supplied new with them now

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
As above, if the other 3 Yokos have plenty of tread, just replace the ditch finder and get your money's worth out of them.

This - provided the Yoko on the car is not too worn - you only want 1-2mm tread depth difference

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Lots of rave reviews of ps4s’s & vredesteins but not much on ps5’s.

It’s not a track car it’s a daily driver that isn’t driven every day.

Also look at the Goodyear Assymetric 6 - I have the 5 on my car and they are superb

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
I’ve been buying the 5’s when I see deals . So now I’ve got 4 in the garage for next summer on the E class :)

Are you sure you’re not trying to impress the ladies at McDonalds at night doing shenanigans? That’s a serious stash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Are you sure you’re not trying to impress the ladies at McDonalds at night doing shenanigans? That’s a serious stash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny ! I only hit the Golden Arches (Les Arches D’or) on a long road trip for a milk shake :cool: . No burn outs for the old E class I’m afraid .
If they want to hear about all my oil changes that might impress them .

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom