Tyre pressure warning message removal

B

brick10

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to remove the Tyre Pressure Warning Messag. I have a CLK 280 2008.
Have checked the tyre pressures and they are ok.

Thanks

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
Depends on what it says, on mine if it senses a missing or inoperative sensor I just push 'ok' but it will come back on again at next restart.

If there has been a pressure drop which is now fixed, once I drive a short distance I can get the system to remember current settings, it's part of the onboard menu but cannot remember exactly where it's sitting in the menu.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
I've given up trying to "reset the run flat indicator". As above, just press "OK" and it goes away until next time I restart the car. Interestingly, I had a front spring replaced recently and when I got it back..................the message had disappeared. I guess it had something to do with removing the front wheel? A bit OTT as a solution though.

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
Though not quite the same, mine is similar to this ......

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
Go through your menu until you see the tyre pressure monitor screen.

Push the R button once (that is the mileage reset button on the instrument cluster)
It will say tyre pressure now ok? Yes/No with the +/- buttons on your steering wheel move to yes.
Leave for 5 seconds the monitoring system will reset.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom