1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyres for 2010 C200 CDI...

Discussion in 'Bodywork, Tyres, Wheels & Trim' started by Vx-Man-G, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Wighty

Wighty Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
    When I selected the tyre size and applied a filter for Uniroyal this is the 4 options it showed (screenshot)

2. JBell

JBell Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
    3rd one down is the one I put the link to

3. OP
    Vx-Man-G

Vx-Man-G Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    C-Class CDI
    Thank you. I Like the look of Avon, but now considering the U SR3

4. JBell

JBell Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
    I am on my second set (about to change the rears to the 3rd pair) can't fault them, very stable and in the wet they are incredible, never felt any aquaplaning at all which is more than could be said for the Conti SC3

5. mioba

mioba Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    W124/1994/E200, W220/2004/S320CDI, W205/2016/C200, W447/2017/3.0 CDI
    I wouldn't touch the budget tyres you mention for a merc or any other car for that matter.
    It's the tyres that keep you stuck on the road - cheap is cheap for a reason and expensive is expensive for a reason.

A tyre is not just a tyre. You wouldn't see a F1 car running on Three A-P606's.
    Tyre companies spend a lot developing tyres and even in collaboration with car manufactures. If you look close enough you may find tyres marked MO on the sidewall. These are tyres developed with Mercedes.

Just make sure you atleast get a good brand. Don't skimp. You are driving a Mercedes and remember SAFETY!

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Three-A/P606.htm - look at what the Mercedes driver had to say.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  6. Rotorhead500

Rotorhead500 Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    And now... a C63!
    In that size, on that car, I'd definitely look at either the Uniroyal Rainsport 3 or the comparable Avon.

I ran some Avon winter tyres on my CLS and they were superb. Had I keep the car in to the following summer, I'd have had no qualms putting Avons on.