Unknown immobiliser

alex464

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 E320 Coupe - 1994
Hello,

I recently bought a 1994 E320 couple, which sadly only came with one key and one immobiliser fob. this fob fits into the dashboard, where it has to be inserted for five seconds before you can start the car.

I'm fine with keeping it, but the problem is that I only have one of them and I'm worried that if I loose it I'll be stranded where ever I might be!

The remote central locking and linked alarm are manufactured by Gemini, whom i contacted but they apparently don't make the immobiliser.

Can anyone suggest how I might be able to find out who manufactured it and thus order a spare fob? I have photos of the fob which I have attached in case anyone recognises it. Failing that, any ideas of how I can disable the immobiliser?

Any help appreciated!

Alex

Attachments

• Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 8
  • Reverse.jpg
    Reverse.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 8

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom