Video casting from phone NTG4.5

Stu Evans

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E Class E350 CDI Sport 2013 / CLK 200 Kompressor
Hi, Anyone had success with sending video from a phone to display? Or know of anyone who could add this by mobile auto electrical ?

OP
Stu Evans

Stu Evans

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E Class E350 CDI Sport 2013 / CLK 200 Kompressor

L John

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C350 Petrol Elegance
Pretty sure mine is an NTG 4.5, it plays DVD movies so I guess the easy way is to burn the videos you want to play onto a DVD.
On a long journey I have played films in it but I switch the screen to sat nav and just listen to the audio, fine on films you've seen before.
I love how it stops video display showing whilst driving to prevent idiots watching on the move.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Pretty sure mine is an NTG 4.5, it plays DVD movies so I guess the easy way is to burn the videos you want to play onto a DVD.
On a long journey I have played films in it but I switch the screen to sat nav and just listen to the audio, fine on films you've seen before.
I love how it stops video display showing whilst driving to prevent idiots watching on the move.
And a surprising number of people come on here asking to disable the screen blanking...

They’re probably so good they don’t need to look out of the windscreen when driving...

I’ve driven past a guy driving down the M5 with his smartphone propped up in front of the clocks watching a movie. I pipped my horn to let him know I was there (as he obviously hadn’t seen me) he jumped about a foot in the air.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom