Are these vac controlled or electrical?

OP
ProjexDesignUk

ProjexDesignUk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi R8 Spyder
Are these vac controlled or electrical?

Yes electrical controlled via remote and can be set via vac control so at high res the flaps with automatically open at the level you desire them to open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
They really are an incredible piece of kit. :)

Having seen one "in the flesh" as it were (Lee's animal of a C63 with the Weistec supercharger) I was really impressed with the difference in sound just by pressing a button. From subtle, even subdued, to out and out hooligan. :D

OP
ProjexDesignUk

ProjexDesignUk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi R8 Spyder
They really are an incredible piece of kit. :)

Having seen one "in the flesh" as it were (Lee's animal of a C63 with the Weistec supercharger) I was really impressed with the difference in sound just by pressing a button. From subtle, even subdued, to out and out hooligan. :D

Thank you and yes they are great.

If you have any requirements for your E63 please let us know.. As we have one in this week for some goodies going on E63 2014

Projex Design Uk

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
I am looking for one for my 215, but have been recomended to look at vaccum controlled systems only.

I am thinking of putting some electric cutout valves in the space where the resonators would be, to then be able to bypass the rear silencers, any thoughts?

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Thank you and yes they are great.

If you have any requirements for your E63 please let us know.. As we have one in this week for some goodies going on E63 2014

Projex Design Uk

Sorry my friend, it's having Weistec front and mid pipes fitted this week. Should be one of, if not the first in the UK with this system. I've already had the rear resonator removed and a balance pipe put in to compensate, so it should be quite interesting. :)

lee c63

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 C63 ( weistec supercharged 714bhp)
Sorry my friend, it's having Weistec front and mid pipes fitted this week. Should be one of, if not the first in the UK with this system. I've already had the rear resonator removed and a balance pipe put in to compensate, so it should be quite interesting. :)

Not long Dave and i can see the Weistec Hybrid turbos going on.....then we are talking some crazy power:cool:

OP
ProjexDesignUk

ProjexDesignUk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi R8 Spyder

Very nice and Interested to hear this... you will get great power gains and with a re-map it will be a fun filled car :)

Enjoy and keep us posted

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Not long Dave and i can see the Weistec Hybrid turbos going on.....then we are talking some crazy power:cool:

Not going to happen just yet Lee, trying to keep it something like with regards to warranty, hence the reason the tuning box is still on and not a re-worked ECU. MB have said they're fine with exhaust mods, though I don't think they expected quite as much as what I'm doing. Having said that, your man wants to mess with the mapping this week so we'll see what happens. :D

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Very nice and Interested to hear this... you will get great power gains and with a re-map it will be a fun filled car :)

Enjoy and keep us posted

Cheers, it's already running just over 700 horses so I'm not expecting too much more power, though throttle response and a smooth power curve is the aim, possibly with a bit more torque which is currently at well over 650. :twisted:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom