W126 Auto box service and EGR service

My560

Reaction score
Hi, i am trying to find information on the Exhaust gas recirculation circuit on my 560 V8 engine so i can clean it out, can anyone help. Also i am trying to get info regarding draining the auto gearbox, changing the oil and filter if it has one.

meanie

Reaction score
I'm sure that someone has a how to on the g/box side,it's pretty staight forward.When you order up the filter & gasket,order a drain plug as well.These tend to get overtightened & are only a couple of quid.

Egr-check that the vacuum solenoid & actuator still work before you go to the trouble of stripping it out (you'll need lots of WD 40 at the exhaust end).

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom