w209 cdi 220 where does the egr vac pipe go to?

stubby

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w209/2005/220cdi
hi just wondering if anyone can tell me where the vac pipe off the egr valve switch/actuator goes its conected at the egr end but it is hanging loose at the other i dont know if someone has done this on purpose or dislodged it i just dont know where it goes please help?also car hesitates sometimes at around 2000 revs when not under a lot of load i put a code reader on it said low fuel rail pressure i change the fuel filter it went a bit quicker but didnt solve the problem any help on this would be great?
many thanks

dieselman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A diesel
Do you mean the pipe from the valve or the actuator, you mention both components. If the actuator it should have three pipes, one from the Vacuum pump, one tot eh valve and a free ended one.

OP
S

stubby

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w209/2005/220cdi
thanks for the reply the egr end is conected but the other end i dont know where it goes?

OP
S

stubby

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w209/2005/220cdi
its about two and a half feet long its conected at the egr end but i havnt a clue where its meant to go at the other?

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom