W211 E320 sport estate Anti Roll bar replacement

Turts

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class 320 CDI Estate Sport W211
Hi, has anyone had experience with changing the anti-roll bar on a W211 please.
The reason I ask is that the I'm struggling to remove the 2 bolts on the bush clamps nearest the front of the car.
The two 14M Torx bolts are obstructed by the bodywork, so that it's impossible to get a them.
Does the front need dropping to access them ?
Many thanks in advance

Dan Parkes

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CLS 320cdi 2007
Hey, i see you had no reply's but did you manage to change the anti roll bar? I'm trying to remove the clamp casting around the rubber bushes but ive found that 1 bolt (looking down from the engine on top of the casting) is hard up against the frame and there's no way of getting a socket on it. thanks!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom