W220 Soft Close Doors

paulkno

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S-Class W220 2002 320CDI
I'm looking at a W220 with soft close doors that don't work. Does anyone know what I should be looking for using the icarsoft mbii. Under PSE equipment it says no DTC's. Under the door modules it has a one for 'closing system'. Is this referring to the soft close? I have another W220 with working doors to compare with and the icarsoft has the same modules and identical actual values under the door modules.

When I got it the doors and lumbar adjust weren't working, the boot was. After pulling the fuse for the PSE pump, the lumbar began working again but still no doors. Surely if there was a leak the pump would overrun and log a DTC under PSE equipment, no?

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom