Wax polishing products

B

brick10

Hi

I know this question has been posted many times, but can anyone recommend a good polish for a metallic obsidian black CLK? for protection and shine for the winter as my car is left outside.

Benzworx

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 55 amg
Look on Bilt-Hamber website very good and highly recommended

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Polish is for preparing the surface before applying the protection, a good wax. I would recommend Colinite 915 for durable high gloss protection. Really brings out the sparkle in Obsidian black ;)

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
I always use Poorboys products, thoroughly recommended, makes my AMG look amazing, pic below,
This was taken with a mobile phone with failing light,

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
Polish is for preparing the surface before applying the protection, a good wax. I would recommend Colinite 915 for durable high gloss protection. Really brings out the sparkle in Obsidian black ;)

I also use collinite - a really good quality wax. But then I top coat some R222 Carnauba which really brings out the shine. The 2 seem to work really well together.
But - it's all in the prep that makes all the difference. I've just tried the new "clay Mitt". I was a bit sceptical as I normally use a bar which works brilliantly but is a pain to use. The mitt is a revelation and knocked the time to clay the car down by well over half.
If you're going to go to the trouble of waxing I strongly recommend going over the car with the Mitt first.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
That mitt certainly is a revelation, brilliant product.

Aiden

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 CDI Sport
I used Dodo Juice Purple Haze on my last black car, gave a really 'wet look' glossy finish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Royston59

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 CLS 350 CDI AMG Sport & 2014 C220 CDI AMG Sport edition (Wifeys)
Hi
I used Poorboys blackhole on my black CLK and my Black CLS and result was superb. Daughter has a black mini so Im using it on thart presently also....

ATB:D

gary r

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2006 55 plate slk 350
i use zaino excellent product see photos
png.gif

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom