MBO Forum Staff - CLS 320 (W219)
MBO Ad Sales & Partnerships
Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesclub.org.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI remapped (W219)
Hi All,

I am pleased to welcome Mark from More than Polish http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/member.php?u=64040 http://www.morethanpolish.com/ as this sections new headline Sponsor.

Mark is not only full of useful advise and information all all things autocare, but he has got everything you can imagine to solve any autocare issue.

Mark is also going to be active on the forum to help those in need of advise, and with a history of Mercedes from having a CLC and now a very nice CLK200 Cabrio himself, I am sure the Forum will welcome you as our headline sponsor..:D

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Welcome Mark!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Welcome Mark, I'm sure we'll have loads of questions for you....

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Welcome Mark, just a little down the road from me, spent many a fun night in Stamford when I managed a hotel near Oakham. May need to pick your brain for a good detailer round here when I finally get a new car.

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
Thank you Mark for that introduction and members kind welcome.

I set up Morethanpolish.com in 2003 so we were pioneers of this internet thing, and hopefully the experience will enable me to come up with a solution to any of your detailing or car storage vexations.

We stock a selection of proven products, all of which I think offer something slightly different, and most of which I have used on my cars - and yes, that includes Zymol Royale !

Our motto is 'car care advisers' so I'll give my honest advice on anything and with that comes a promise not to sell someone anything they dont need, or that is not really suitable, and also to continue to bang the drum for the use of car care products on cars. This from someone who started washing his first Porsche with Fairy Liquid and a sponge...

You'll also get expert backup from my team here - we may be small but we do supply Mercedes-Benz themselves in the UK, as well as other manufacturers and race teams.

We look forward to contributing to the Forum and helping you enjoy your cars

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum :)

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Welcome, Mark to the MBO forum

g heaps

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes W140 S320, Mercedes W124 E300 estate. Vauxhall Omega 2.2 CDX Estate
Welcome to the MBO forum Mark. Gary

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
I was thinking of buying a Porsche Cayenne, should I now also go for the fairy liquid and the sponge???

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
You'd need a bigger bottle than mine...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom