What do you know about Bob Marley, reggae, cannabis, marihuana?

Hanz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 AMG/03/5.4V8
Get off the site!

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I don't know about Bob but his sons have driven one..

BBC News 14 Feb 02

Two sons of the legendary reggae singer, Bob Marley, have been arrested in the United States on charges of marijuana possession.
Police discovered the marijuana after stopping the brothers - Julian Ricardo, 26, and Stephen Nesta Marley, 29, - for speeding in the southern state of Florida.

In searching the vehicle we found eight big joints of marijuana

Hugh Cutchen, Florida Highway Patrol
Bob Marley, who died of cancer in 1981, advocated smoking marijuana as part of his Rastafarian beliefs.

Ganja, as it is known in his native Jamaica, is considered a sacrament in the Rastafarian faith and Jamaican lawmakers are considering a move to decriminalise its use in small quantities.

Powerful smell

Florida Highway Patrol officers stopped the two brothers as they were driving in a Mercedes-Benz on an interstate highway near the state capital Tallahassee, police said.

"I walked up to the driver's door and smelled a strong odour of marijuana," said Florida Highway Patrol Sergeant Hugh Cutchen.

"In searching the vehicle we found eight big joints of marijuana," he added.

One of the marijuana cigarettes was in a jacket owned by Julian Marley and the others were found under the passenger seat where Stephen Marley was sitting, Mr Cutchen said.

Fined

Stephen Marley, who admitted smoking marijuana, was charged with possession of the drug and drug equipment including rolling papers, police said. His brother Julian was charged with possession.

The amount of marijuana was less than 20 grams.

They were taken to the Gadsden County Jail in Quincy and after paying bail of $500 each they were released.

The brothers are both reggae musicians and were returning home from a concert in New Orleans when they were arrested.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Thats what happened to the platter's, my only drug is an MB

malcolm

anyweb

Reaction score
Website
www.niallbrady.com
Your Mercedes
c238,w120 (diesel)

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
It's spam, we get it occasionally. When a Moderator wakes :D up they will remove it.

Doyle

Reaction score
Blobcat said:
It's spam, we get it occasionally. When a Moderator wakes :D up they will remove it.

Blobby why aren't you a mod? you never leave the site.

i think u should get your mod-hood!

:cool: :p :cool:

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Considering how many members there are on here you would think they could do with more Moderators yes :p

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
littlebrooklyn said:
Considering how many members there are on here you would think they could do with more Moderators yes :p
Why don't you apply and be our first female mod.

Malcolm

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

Where would that leave me :confused: :confused:

Shambolic

Reaction score
television said:
Why don't you apply and be our first female mod.

Malcolm
Not a women in charge please, for the love of the wee man no!!!

Only kidding!:) :) :) ;)

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Blobcat said:
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

Out in the cold I think :grin: :shock: :confused:

malcolm

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
television said:
Out in the cold I think :grin: :shock: :confused:

malcolm
No my car has a roof :p

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Blobcat said:
Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

In a far better position than me I would imagine :lol:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
littlebrooklyn said:
In a far better position than me I would imagine :lol:

I think that you will find that mod's need to be enthusiastic about the Mark, be knowledgable on computers, and be of a fair and understanding disposition, and if you think about it they are. This forum for the best part is very good, and I have seen it grow in the last 12 months, there will always be people who only come for advice, but so what it is a forum, sad to see a few old ones drop off, but nothing stays still in this fast modern world. For us regulars we love the mark Our MB is still the second most expensive item in most of our worlds.

Malcolm

Top Bottom