What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Just buy two MX-5’s so you have replacement parts to hand :) you’ll get change out of £6k as well!

Can't buy two... now Mrs RH has a 2-car garage! Quite like the new MX-5, was great fun.

Heard they upping the pony count to a whole 190 soon too... o_O

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Forgot to ask when I was at the dealer :(.

Is it any good with the W204? Just need to know if it's worth me chasing them.

Works really well, nice toy to have

worldbiker

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1996 SL320
Fitted a replacement electric aerial on my SL320. Had to take most of the boot out to sort it but I now have radio again!

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
221 got a scrub , looks a whole heap better even though its going to be stood at manchester AP for the next 8 days . . . .

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Cabriolet - 2011
Meet and greet or self park?

I used meet and greet a few times but never again having seen where they put it and how it was parked... basically cars parked within inches of each other.... the joy of dashcam to find out what they do with your pride and joy....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
This morning's news item is a reminder:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-44930783

Not the last...

One advantage of flying Emirates or Virgin Business/Upper Class is there is a chauffeur service, so no need to worry about the car. Can be in the Emirates Gate Lounge at Heathrow inside an hour, or 75mins at Gatwick from home.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Nailed it

caa1cc2b67adf7b1dd7b82b04842e870.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Just took an antiseptic wipe to my steering wheel. What a shock, never figured that it was that dirty, only cleaned it about a year ago :shock:

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Just took an antiseptic wipe to my steering wheel. What a shock, never figured that it was that dirty, only cleaned it about a year ago :shock:
Just think of all the bogies that have been wiped on it...

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Just think of all the bogies that have been wiped on it...

Not from me I don't think, can't speak for the previous owner though. I can't help thinking about the research done a while back when they found things like Bogies, excretia and lord knows what else !! :(

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Painted the rear hubs on the E Class back to silver again.

I did the fronts a couple of weeks or so ago and hoped I could get away with the back ones but they annoyed me every time I looked at them.

No pictures unfortunately as I'm on a different computer but, let's face it, a hub's a hub. :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I used meet and greet a few times but never again having seen where they put it and how it was parked... basically cars parked within inches of each other.... the joy of dashcam to find out what they do with your pride and joy....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’ve stopped too Gordon - partly as I have the ghost fitted to the 63 which complicates things but even the XC90- last time they had it it was driven up the motorway somewhere to be parked totally off site in somewhere not listed as a Manchester Airport site (the inbuilt tracker told me where the car was, journeys, speeds and all....hmmmm)

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
Cut off the rusty front of the old Karcher trolley, added some stainless feet ( flange bolts and nuts ;))
Used up the last can of black hammerite.
And I now have a useful trolley for the race glaze filter.
It now Wont fall over, and can be moved whilst supporting the long hose, holster for the Spray Gun etc.
14165303-9762-4C39-808A-535B7C805627.jpeg
Paints still too soft to support the Race Glaze filter yet ...

Sometimes pays to be a squirrel :):)
Total cost £3.00 in stainless bolts, and the remainder of a can of paint. He he he

And it was earmarked for the skip lol

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
Looked at the S class on stands, waiting for parts (unusual that).

Replaced the Fuel pump and filter on a very special Brabus SL600, I do not wish to do that job again soon.

Realised I had been driving the C class without MOT for 2 weeks, booked that in!

Tony MB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Benz CLK 240 Elegance 2003 V6 petrol
I’ve stopped too Gordon - partly as I have the ghost fitted to the 63 which complicates things but even the XC90- last time they had it it was driven up the motorway somewhere to be parked totally off site in somewhere not listed as a Manchester Airport site (the inbuilt tracker told me where the car was, journeys, speeds and all....hmmmm)
I used meet & greet last year got the car back with white mud on the tyres and the mats inside. Fortunately I used wifeys Mondi estate not my Merc but still not happy. Never again !!!

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
Not from me I don't think, can't speak for the previous owner though. I can't help thinking about the research done a while back when they found things like Bogies, excretia and lord knows what else !! :(
Wasn't that on Top Gear a good few years back, took a number of high end cars.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom