What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Tony MB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Benz CLK 240 Elegance 2003 V6 petrol
Managed to fold a king size mattress into a roll and squeeze it into an E320cdi saloon rear seat , had to drop the windows to allow more space and really force the doors shut . Drove to the local tip. This was all to save £25 for old mattress pick up when John Lewis deliver the new one tomorrow . Had to pay Mrs W £25 to get involved in the disposal project :( . At least the £25 stays in the family .

That's like in our house it's a no win situation :) .....My wife going through the "change" at the moment ...In my pants pocket every night :(:(

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 2014 E350 coupe Bluetec D
Been working away for the last week in the froggy workhorse,
So I took the MB out for a spin to the supermarket (gets me 'top billing' with the other half), having blown £70 on essential bloke fare; beers, chocolate and some regular food, I find an alert "B3 service due in 25days, do you want to call your dealer"
Seems the car missed me too, after all :(:rolleyes:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Been working away for the last week in the froggy workhorse,
So I took the MB out for a spin to the supermarket (gets me 'top billing' with the other half), having blown £70 on essential bloke fare; beers, chocolate and some regular food, I find an alert "B3 service due in 25days, do you want to call your dealer"
Seems the car missed me too, after all :(:rolleyes:
Awwww bless :)

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Watched all that lovely sahara sand being deposited on it after cleaning it yesterday!!!!!!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
It is absolutely filthy again, looked sooooo :cool::cool::cool::cool: as I parked it up last night!!!!!
I did the unthinkable and took mine to the all American hand car wash at lunchtime for that very reason- the Sahara seems to have gone for now. First non ‘me’ or ‘detailer’ car wash since I got it, but needs must as I’ve visitors tomorrow and the car needed to be clean in/out

Tony MB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Benz CLK 240 Elegance 2003 V6 petrol
I did the unthinkable and took mine to the all American hand car wash at lunchtime for that very reason- the Sahara seems to have gone for now. First non ‘me’ or ‘detailer’ car wash since I got it, but needs must as I’ve visitors tomorrow and the car needed to be clean in/out

We usually put visitors up in the spare room ;) :D:D

tode

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S350 btec 2011
Costs 60€ (about £50+). A pretty thorough inspection, which I appreciate. Over here the centers are not allowed to carry out repairs and so are unbiased.

Top Bottom