What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

KennyN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
BMW 440i, Cayenne, ZX12r / ZRX11 / ZRX Monoshock
Had a look under the car tonight for a quick pre-MOT check , everything looked fine until i heard a clunk when i bumped an exhaust mount which had detached itself from the system due to rust - brilliant , just what i need a week from MOT expiry and the bathroom like something from DIY SOS.

Who would have thought that a seven year old £45k motor would have bits falling off due to ferrous oxide, i wonder if the original exhaust from my boys 12 year old Clio with 100k on it will fit as it is in perfect condition.

I dont think the CLS has any idea how close it is to becoming a 435d (i).

Kenny

Last edited:

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
that isn't good Kenny , like my 7 year old CL with its cream crackered amplifier ! should surely last more than 7 years before failing especially at £1200 :shock:

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Had a quick look at a 435d XDrive a couple of months ago... Very nice package I thought!

Get back in your box and only come out when you have thought about what you just said!!!!!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom