What I need.....

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
That's the beauty of a proper gear lever ..... stick the car in D which leaves your left hand free to hold the carrier bag :D
but then, how do you indicate if your left hand is occupied with holding the carrier bag??;););)

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 '63 E350 coupe amg sport
I dro
but then, how do you indicate if your left hand is occupied with holding the carrier bag??;););)

I've driven in Mumbai, nobody indicates, brake lights are a luxury, although horn sounding is a national requirement but entirely ignored - as is all common sense road craft.

Ken_R

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 2006 C230 Estate
I dro

I've driven in Mumbai, nobody indicates, brake lights are a luxury, although horn sounding is a national requirement but entirely ignored - as is all common sense road craft.

Decades ago. Simon Bates, DJ on Radio 2 (or was it Radio 1 before that descended into the 'toddler' clientele:p), did a 'round the World' programme over a number of weeks/months. When in Antigua, he made mention of a 4 way Stop junction just outside of the Capital, St Johns, and that there was no 'convention' evident as to whom should proceed.

Some months afterwards, in a hire car, I found myself at that very location. Three other vehicles waiting at the other adjoining roads, and nobody willing to take the initiative.:( Not me. I'm through there like a shot.:) The local populace can be as 'laid-back' as they wish but......:D

I did get some 'loathsome' looks for apparently not complying with some unspecified convention as to the priority of said vehicles.:rolleyes:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom