what is the best treatment for my firm leather seats. i have a e220 year 2010 with 25000 miles

what is the best treatment for my firm leather seats

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
It's great on everything as it breaks down greases and oils gently. It made the wheel, gear selector and dash on my 215 feel like new. I was really impressed.
Just got my 2 bottle gliptone yesterday . When the weather cools down you and Submariner have both motivated me to get leather cleaning

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Just got my 2 bottle gliptone yesterday . When the weather cools down you and Submariner have both motivated me to get leather cleaning

Malcolm motivated me to do mine. At the time I had an A3 on about 120k miles and in really good condition. I thought I'd start with the steering wheel just to see if this stuff was as good as was claimed... well, I didn't realise that the wheel was actually matte finish leather until I'd finished. By that point it felt just like new... but the slimy black flakes left on the cleaning cloth were rather bogging I have to admit!

To do the whole car inc the backs of the front seats takes around 1.5hrs. Invest in a wodge of microfibre cloths, they're the best for this sort of thing.

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 2014 E350 coupe Bluetec D
My other half uses it, less wrinkles and creases, hasn't removed any human fat though ;):D
She's like a 20yr old now...
20 yr old wallet:eek:;)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom